KOMET 60, 60Watt RMS, Topteil, 1 - GZ 34 rectifier, 2 - EL34, 3 - 12AX7, Touch Response Schalter, Multiple Power Tube Optionen, Trainwreck Engineered
- Total Power
- 50 / 60 Watts RMS (depending on power tubes)
- Power Tubes
- 2 - EL34 power tubes (operates also on 5881, 6L6, 7581, KT66, 6CA7, KT77 power tubes)
- Preamplifier Tubes
- 1 - GZ34/5AR4 rectifier (Komet 60 only)
- Fast / Gradual switch
- Military grade 2 Watt potentiometers: Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Hi Cut
- 4 - 8 - 16 Ohm selector, two parallel outputs
- Adjustable bias pot with bias ports on back
- Custom proprietary designed transformers made in the U.S.A.
- Internally hand wired and meticulously assembled with the finest of components.
- Silver tinned Teflon® wire - hand wired onto glass epoxy tag board
- All switches made by NKK®
- 1/8th" laser cut & welded aircraft grade aluminum welded chassis made here in Louisiana
- Components assembled and mounted with stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and nuts.
- Head Format: 22.5" x 9" x 9" - made from Baltic birch ply - made in the U.S.A.
- Black or Silver aluminum control panels available
- Levant style tolex (custom order color options available)
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- 120V / 240V AC (internally hard wired)
- Completely built in U.S.A.